Here ye, here ye…Project Robin Hood returns!
This unique opportunity for communities to access up to $20,000 per project is back for round 4. Project Robin Hood can help to –
- Build relationships by breaking down barriers and working together
- Create safe and vibrant communities
- Create a sense of place…anywhere!
Congratulations on taking that first step to getting your great community idea off the ground!
This form is designed to capture all the important information about your idea to help the community decide to fund it.
This is an important part of the process so ensure you answer the questions and really capture the spirit of your project and the value it will bring to the community.The more information, background and rationale you can give for your idea, the better your chance will be that the community will want to fund it.
To help you, we’ve included example answers for each question based on a made-up community garden project.
Some things to remember:
- Your project must be accessible and open to everyone in the community;
- You can only submit one project for funding
- Your project description needs to show how it will benefit the community
If you have any questions about any part of the form, or Project Robin Hood in general, email Robin.Hood@melville.wa.gov.au or phone 1300 635 845.
We will be in contact if we have any questions but in the meantime you can start spreading the word about your project so everyone knows about it come voting time.
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to email Robin.Hood@melville.wa.gov.au or give us a call on 1300 635 845.