If you provide innovative programs and events that benefit the community, you could apply for a grant up to $10,000 for your next event:
The City of Melville welcomes applications for proposals i.e. activities, events, services that:
- Are based in the City of Melville
- Benefit a large and diverse number of people
- Meet identified priority needs of the City of Melville’s local area
- Are aligned to the Community Partnership Funding Guiding Principles
- Observe access and inclusion principles
- Create long-term social and cultural or economic value for the community
- Have clear objectives and outcomes
- Have a realistic budget and are cost effective
- Demonstrate a high level of self-help and involvement of your organisation’s members
The following levels of funding support are available:
- Level 1 - up to $10,000 - Open 1 October until 29 October 2018
- Level 2 - up to $5,000 - Open all year
- Level 3 - up to $1,000 - Open all year
- Non-monetary*: in-kind requests up to $500 - Open all year
To find out more and to apply, please visit:
Here're what previous recipients of the Community Partnership Funding have said:
Previous Successful Applicant
Recently Community Partnership Funding supported “Lovefest Perth”.
LoveFest Perth wasan exhibition of portraits of local people with dementia kissing someone they love, focusing on the importance of love in the lives of people with dementia.
LoveFest also included a series of presentations by people living with dementia, their families and friends to explore the importance of human connection, the challenges related to the stigma of dementia and how to build social connections in order to reduce social isolation.
To view the full details please visit LoveFest-Perth
Stuck on an idea?
Here are some project examples to implement into your community!