My Future Melville
The annual and popular Your Business Our Future Business Forum is back again this year, with a special focus on 'Small Business Essentials'.
When: Wednesday, 31 May 2017, 4.00pm to 8.00pm
Where: City of Melville Civic Centre Conference Room
Cost: $64 members, $74 non-members
The popular forum will include presentations, an EXPO showcasing an array of business related services and a catered networking session to close the evening.
Small to medium businesses will have access to relevant business insights, resources and information including:
- practical skills, tips and tools
- economic updates and insights
- acecss to a variety of supporting business services
- anticipated growth and development in the City of Melville
- training and development options
- networking opportunities
Presentations from industry leaders and experts will offer economic insights, information about resources available to small business, information on future development in the City of Melville that locals should know about and some new ideas to make your business attractive to the growing ageing demographic in our region.
The speakers will include:
- Chief Economist, Chamber of Commerce and Industry of WA
- Small Business Commissioner, Small Business Development Corporation
- Landcorp Murdoch Health and Knowledge Precinct
- Melville Age Friendly Accessible Business Network - MAFAB
The EXPO will run throughout the forum bringing together an array of business services under one roof, including topics such as human resources, cyber management, small business resources, digital skills, training and development to name a few.